REHABILITATION IS OUR FOCUS
Rehabilitation at Lakeview is more than just a program - it's our mission. We're committed to rehabilitating our residents and restoring them to their maximum level of physical and mental functioning in the most independent setting possible. Our well-equipped Rehab Department utilizes a variety of physical, occupational, and speech therapies and the motivating skills of highly trained specialists to accomplish this. We set our expected goals, the individualized care plan, and specialized treatment options via a team approach. Rehabilitation is integrated into every aspect of a resident's life at Lakeview.
SHORT TERM REHABILITATION
For our Short-Term guests we offer our Diamond Suites. Enjoy the luxury of a semi-private or private suite with the amenities of a boutique hotel with personal storage space, mini refrigerators, complimentary phone service, Flat Screen TVs with cable and WI-FI Internet service.
Lakeview offers a unique and holistic approach to caring for residents with Alzheimer's disease and related forms of dementia. Our team of dedicated professionals is compassionate and well trained to care for all stages of dementia in a home-like environment.
A designated activities/nursing professional offers patients the chance to participate in events and outings. We stress the importance of daily activity for all residents, while giving just the right amount of assistance to allow each resident to live every moment to the fullest.
Our friendly, professional staff is always on hand to assist your loved one. Through our many years of experience, we know that Alzheimer's and Dementia affect the family as well as the patient. We work closely with families to individualize activity based care plans that incorporate the resident's personal needs and interests.
Our Cardiac Management program is tailored to meet the needs of those requiring post-acute care as a result of:
Our Cardiac Program includes:
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Post-Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Post-Myocardial Infarction/Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Angina Management
- Coumadin Management
- Weight and Fluid Management
- Other Cardiac Diseases
- Collaboration with a board-certified Cardiologist providing on-site consultations and care
- Medication management including anticoagulant with a pharmacist consultant
- Therapy Interventions up to 7 days a week of physical and occupational therapy
- On-site diagnostics including digital x-rays, labs and EKGs
- Patient and caregiver education
- Nutritional services and registered dieticians
- Therapeutic activities and psychosocial support
- Case management and discharge planning service